You need full access to your company data, email, and applications anytime from
anywhere—and so do your employees—whether you're working from home, a hotel or a coffee shop across town or across the globe. No matter where you or your employees are, you need to be able to work as if you were in your office.
Which remote or mobile solution is best for your business?
Crossroads Business Solutions can help. The first thing we'll do is work with you to understand your specific mobile requirements for your business:
- How critical is mobile access is to the business?
- What kind of data, systems and applications need to be accessed?
- Who needs access your systems and data: employees, partners, vendors?
- Who needs permission to access which data, systems and applications?
- Are there any applicable security or compliance requirements?
- What kind of uptime (availability/reliability) do you require?
- What are the attributes of the data being accessed (file types, sizes, etc.)
- Where will the users be located when they access the data and will they have cell phone or wireless coverage?do the data, systems and applications reside?
Crossroads will help you answer these question and will recommend and implement the appropriate solution, given your requiremements, budget and risk tolerance.
Microsoft Mobile, iPhones, BlackBerry, Google Droid, Cell Phone vs. PDAs
The use of mobile technology is exploding. Your employees want access to people, data and information anywhere, all the time. And they want it to be reliable and dependable.
This mobile workforce creates I.T. challenges, now that people can access corporate data from anywhere, anytime. Ask yourself as a business owner or executive:
- What kind of data is on these devices? is it confidential, covered under industry regulations or sensitive in nature?
- What happens if a device is lost or stolen and ends up in the hands of a criminal?
- How do I ensure that the person using the device is the person intented to use the device?
- Do I need to supply the cell phone or PDA to my employees to be able to enforce company policy?
- If I supply the cell phone or PDAs am I putting the business at risk if the employee uses the device in an unaithorized manner?
Crossroads Business Solutions can help you select the mobile devices and strategies that meet your employees' needs, but that also meets your business requirements.